Friday, September 18, 2015

today i learned...

do not mess with the pictures in your google account.
if you delete pictures there be aware that they are attached to your blog posts!

i can not believe i just did that.

i'll replace what i can but i've removed a lot of the photos from my phone and so it seems that i might have just deleted the back-up copies.

genius.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited 9/18/15 @ 4:31pm

google had my back. i deleted pictures from my profile and phone but my google cloud was complete!

it took me nearly all day, but i was able to locate my photos and reattach them to the posts.
i didn't need that today, but it's solved now!

thank you google!

No comments:

Post a Comment